The Protimeter Hygromaster is a hand-held instrument for taking spot measurements and for logging humidity and temperature values.
Quick spot measurements of relative humidity, dew point, mixing ratio and ambient temperature are shown at the touch of a button.
Features of the Protimeter Hygromaster
- Digital hygrometer
- Large clear LCD display
- Detachable hygrostick sensor - measure the ERH value of walls and floors
- Relative humidity
- Air temperature
- Dew point temperature
- Mixing ratio/absolute humidity/grains per pound
- Surface temperature
- Surface proximity to dew point
- Investigating dew point or condensation conditions
- Available with HygroStick or new Quickstick options
The Protimeter Hygromaster has been the professionals number one choice for the investigation of humidity and concrete floor investigations. There are many applications where moisture and temperature trend analysis is required to gain a full understanding of a situation.
Surface temperature measurements can also be measured with an optional surface temperature sensor, making this instrument especially suitable for condensation risk assessment and diagnosis.
The Protimeter Hygromaster features a range of detachable sensors.
The Hygrostick measures humidity in the 30-100% rh range and may be used with Protimeter humidity sleeves that are used when measuring the equilibrium relative humidity of solid walls and floors.
The new Quickstick features a fast responding sensor with a range of 1-100% rh making it more suitable for general air quality applications, including outputs from dehumidifiers and HVAC systems.
The Protimeter Hygromaster has a data-logging mode to meet this requirement. The user sets the instrument to record measurements as required and leaves it in place for the required period of time. The memory contents are then downloaded to a PC using optional software where the logged measurements are displayed in tabular and graphical form.
- Protimeter Hygromaster Moisture Meter
- Hygrostick sensor - 30 - 100% rh
- Pouch and instructions
- Operators Instructions
- 2 Year Warranty
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.