The Protimeter Timbermaster is an advanced moisture meter specifically designed for the timber industry.
It is ideal for a range of quality control applications associated with moisture levels within all wood products.
- Simple hand-held design
- Durable and rugged design
- Built in wood calibration scales - 150 Wood species
- All readings are displayed on a large LCD display
- May be used with optional hammer electrode for sub-surface measurements
- Automatic temperature correction (requires optional temperature probe)
When precise wood moisture measurements are required, there is no substitute for the Protimeter Timbermaster. The UK Timber Grading Committee (UKTGC) recommend that the Protimeter Timbermaster should be utilised for all moisture content readings of structure timber produced to the requirements of BS 4978 or BS EN 519.
Measure 150 Wood Species
The Protimeter Timbermaster features eight calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 150 wood species from around the world.
Moisture measurements are commonly taken using the integral pin electrodes. The appropriate wood calibration scale can be dialed in to ensure the accurate measurements are taken.
If the timber being measured is significantly above or below 20°C (70°F) the Protimeter Timbermaster should be used in conjunction with the optional temperature probe. When the probe is connected, the instrument will automatically correct the measured moisture value.
A telescopic hammer electrobe can be used with the Protimeter Timbermaster is ideal for users that have a constant need to measure the sub-surface moisture level in wood.
- Protimeter Timbermaster Moisture Meter
- Two pin head and lead
- Calibration check device
- Velcro pouch
- Wood calibration chart
- Operators instructions
- 2 Year Warranty
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.