The Tx-10 has a highest current and induction capability.
Based on a fully digital platform, the family of Radiodetection transmitters has been designed to support the range of Radiodetection RD7000, RD7100, RD8000 and RD8100 cable, pipe and RF marker locators.
All models feature constant current across their entire bandwidth in either direct connect, clamp or inductive mode. The transmitters are light-weight (2.9kg), well-balanced and IP54 rated to cope with demanding environmental conditions. Each model has a removable accessory tray and a weatherproof battery compartment. A large, high contrast, backlit LCD screen provides the user with clear information.
90V output capability: All transmitters offer both 30V and 90V output options, resulting in higher signal current delivered on high impedance target lines than typical transmitters that only offer a 50V output. Higher signal levels are more locatable, and travel over longer distances.
SideStepauto™: allows the transmitter to calculate the optimum frequency based on ground impedance. The transmitter uses this information to optimize the active frequency. SideStep auto helps to improve locate accuracy and extends battery life.
To support the extended RD8000 iLOC feature set, the Tx-5B and Tx-10B can be ordered with integrated iLOC remote transmitter control.
The transmitter range features Direct Connect and induction frequencies compatible with locators across the RD8000 range, and can be easily customized to match your locator using the ‘model’ feature. The Tx-10B transmitter includes the additional ‘PTL’ model featuring the additional frequencies of the RD8000 PTLM locator.
A multimeter function enables quick measurements of output voltage, line voltage, current, impedance and power.
The transmitters are powered either by 8 standard D-cell batteries (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) or by the Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack (available as an option). Alternatively, the Tx range can be powered from a 12V vehicle source using a Radiodetection approved isolation transformer.
Alkaline battery life can be extended by enabling ECO mode which warns the operator and gradually reduces the power output in low battery conditions (Tx-5 and Tx-10 models only).
Note: The accessory tray includes a ground stake, direct connect leads and earth reel.
- Three power versions: 1 Watt, 5 Watt and 10 Watt
- 8kHz Fault Find – locates faults from short circuit up to 2MΩ
- Current Direction Fault Find – for long distance fault finding
- 5 or 13 CD paired frequencies (model dependent)
- Current delivered at 30V or high voltage mode (90V for high impedance operation)
- 256Hz to 200kHz active frequency range
- Selectable modes support RD7000+ and RD8000 specific model locator frequency ranges (Tx-10B required for PTLM models)
- 8 induction frequencies
- iLOC (on Tx-5B and Tx-10B only)
- 250V Transient overvoltage protection
- Multimeter function
- 8 D-cell battery cassette/rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack option
- Accessory tray (for ground stake, direct connect leads and earth reel)
- Plug and play accessories
- External 12V DC operation (using Radiodetection isolation transformer)
- Click-touch splash-proof sealed keypad
- High contrast LCD
- Ground Stake
- Direct Connect Leads
- Earth Reel
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.