Compact, Tough and Smart – Perfection in a Pipe. Benefitting from the latest technology developed by Spectra Precision, the DG813 delivers an unprecedented performance when laying pipes.
The length of the DG813 has been reduced to make it easier to set up the lasers into tight inverts in the manhole. The DG813 has a grade range from -12% to +40% and is fully self-leveling over the entire grade range. Even the cross axis is fully compensated - providing quick set up and peace of mind that the laser will be level without having to adjust at the bottom of the invert.
The DG813 works over a distance of 150m (500ft) providing full operation in a single set-up between manholes. The new RC803 remote control provides full function control and utilizes infra-red light in the pipe for up to 150 meter (500 feet) control. For “over-the-top” setups, the remote utilizes radio communications up to a distance of 130 meter (430 feet).
Flexible power options provide 40 hours operating time with NiMH rechargeable batteries and 50 hours with alkaline batteries. Alkaline batteries can be used directly at the laser without a separate battery pack. An additional car charger is available for work in remote areas.
Large graphical user interface can be seen easily when the laser is in a manhole. All functions are available via graphical menu which makes it simple and easy to use – no secret button pressing and short learning curve means it can be handed to anyone in your crew with little or no training. The same graphical user interface is used at the RC803 remote control.
The Spectra Precision DG813 has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate:
Line-Set/Check allows the laser to shoot the beam upwards to align to the next manhole at the first day from a short, deep trench as the beam will move up to 100% in seconds.
Line scan allows the beam to sweep quickly (left and right) and can be stopped on the target using the remote control.
Line Alert is automatically activated once the grade and alignment are set –warning the user that the set-up has been disturbed, avoiding costly errors and re-work.
In addition, the DG813 comes with a smart Spot Finder SF803 which increases even further the productivity. The laser can align automatically to the center of the Spot Finder, ideal for first day set-up, and can also calculate the grade – great for checking previous work on a second day set-up!
The DG813 has a bright beam moving quickly and accurately for alignment and grade. It can be easily spotted in the pipe and enhanced with the patented target that bends the beam upwards making it easy to see when looking down at the pipe reducing the need to bend down to see the beam when in the trench or standing above the trench.
Multiple attachments are available allowing the DG813 to be mounted in pipes of any size from 150mm (6 inch) upwards. A blower is also available to evenly circulate air through the pipe to avoid refraction of the beam inside the pipe.
Features & Benefits
- New reduced length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. Same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- Self levelling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe, it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam that works up to 150m (500ft)
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
- The DG813 has flexible power options that provide 40 hours operating time (NiMH rechargeable batteries with worldwide charger) and 50 hours (alkaline batteries). Alkaline batteries can be used directly in the laser without a separate battery pack. Additional car charger can be purchased to keep you working even when out in remote areas.
- Line-Set/Check – allows the user to align the laser to the manhole quickly and easily to set direction. The beam will go up to 100% allowing easy alignment even in short trenches
- Line Scan – provides a quick alignment to the center of the target for the second day setup
- Line Alert- notifies the user if the set-up is disturbed eliminating costly re-work from errors
- RC803 remote works via radio 130m (430ft) or infra-red 150m (500ft) for both “Over the Top” set-up and in pipe/trench set-up.
- With SF803 Spot Finder, smart functions are available:
- Spot Align – automatically aligns the DG813 to the center of the Spot Finder in the pipe or to the direction of the manhole when used in a deep, short trench or for “Over the Top” set up.
- Spot Match – a great tool for checking that pipe has been installed to the correct grade or for finding the grade of existing pipe work. Can also be used to calculate the grade between manholes.
- SpotLok – can be used to easily establish a steep slope reference at mountain areas or to lock the beam in a desired position for applications such as solar farms where the beam could be subject to drift.
- Spot Search – can be used to manually locate the beam over long distances out of the trench when using the “Over the Top” application
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.