The GL612N Single Grade Laser and GL622N Dual Grade Laser are rugged, automatic self-levelling lasers with grade capability from -25% to + 25% and can be used for a wide variety of grade, excavating and alignment applications by general and speciality contractors.
Both lasers come with a radio remote control that provides fully functional capabilities up to 150m (490 feet) from the laser transmitter – even from the cab of a machine. The graphical, menu driven interface makes the lasers simple and easy to use and can be set to 16 different languages. The ability to operate the laser whilst working away from the laser transmitter can significantly reduce set-up times and increase productivity.
Each laser package includes the advanced HL760 Digital Readout Receiver that can be used at an operating diameter of up to 800m (2,600 feet). The Digital Readout allows the user to get to the on grade position faster as the distance is displayed to the on grade position in mm, or inches, fractional inches. Wireless communication between the receiver and the laser allows advanced functionality such as Automatic Grade Matching to be achieved. Automatic Grade Matching basically means that the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces). The HL760 can be paired with another HL760 turning the second receiver into a remote display that could allow a machine operator to see what the rodman is seeing when dipping for levels.
Both GL612N and GL622N are self-levelling in vertical, allowing more productivity by being able to carry out more tasks such as building axis alignment or setting 90 degrees or aligning anchor bolts. Designed to be used on the toughest jobsites the GL612N and GL622N can withstand a 1m (3 feet).
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Applications - the Spectra Precision GL612N and GL622N provides the ability to control level, alignment, single grade /dual grade (GL622N only) and set 90 degrees.
- Automatic self-levelling - provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching - meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range - Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter - A laser can be affected high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –both the GL612N and G622N have an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature Compensation & PlaneLok- As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is can firstly be resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment - A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, error can be introduced and exaggerated. The GL622N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors.
- Rugged - the GL612N and GL622N can withstand a 1m (3 feet) drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m (5 feet) pushover on tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode - the GL612N and GL622N have a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.