The Spectra Precision GL722 dual grade laser is one of the most advanced grade lasers on the market.
The long range operation, advanced radio remote, grade matching, Planelok and Automatic Axis Alignment features mean that you can do quick but highly accurate set-ups for any grade application.
With the GL722’s powerful, long range remote control, it takes one person to accurately set up and operate the grade laser. Even grade reverse is done in an instant.
You can automatically control all the transmitter’s functions using the remote, even whilst sitting in the cab of your machine. Grades can be changed on the fly up to 225m (750ft) from the transmitter.
With a grade range of ±10% in the X-axis and -0.5 to +25% in the Y-axis, combined with a 900m (3,000 feet) operating range no job is too small for this laser.
Automatic Axis Alignment can done upto 150m (500ft) from the transmitter, providing accurate set-up and eliminating the need to climb a ladder to try and align the laser to your grade hub.
Features & Benefits
Active Temperature Compensation – accurate, stable results regardless of temperature change
• Long Range Wireless Link – unaffected by direction or sunlight provides quick, accurate set-up even when the laser is on a 3m tripod and provides full functional control of the laser
• Protective Lens Hood – ensures laser performance in inclement weather means the laser will work when you are working regardless of weather
• Intuitive , simple controls – makes using the GL722 easy to use and learn
• Long Life Batter – flexible power options, battery life indicator and a wireless operated sleep mode that saves battery during breaks
• Fully sealed, rugged aluminium housing – with weather resistant control panel, allow you to work in all weather and work conditions
• Grade Bump – allows you to simply raise or lower the grade remotely
• Grade Reverse- Mirrors the grade setting with the push of a button, flipping the set grade for example from +1% to -1%
• Automatic off grade sensor – prevents incorrect grading and wasted man and machine hours
• Long range remote – 225m (750ft) for general operation and 150m (500ft) automatic alignment
• Automatic Axis Alignment – allows you to align automatically to your grade hub eliminating costly error by not being aligned correctly when using grade
• Machine Control Compatible – works with all laser based machine control systems
• Infra-Red Model – for rail work where red beams are not allowed on live track – GL722-IR provides all the benefits of the standard model but with Infra Red beam
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.