Highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications.
The Spectra Precision® HL700 digital receiver is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL700 Laser Receiver is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL700 Laser Receiver features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5 cm (+/- 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD's and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application - mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
A 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height, more than double the industry standard, allows quick acquisition of the laser beam. An anti-strobe sensor prevents false readings from site strobe lights.
The HL700 receiver includes an LCD backlight so the digital readout and other receiver information is visible in low light and dark conditions.
The receiver is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters (10 feet) onto concrete. The HL700 offers a 3-year "No Excuses" warranty.
The HL700 can be used as either a hand-held or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications.
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals Simultaneous elevation LED's signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete for reduced downtime
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications
- The HL700 receiver includes an LCD backlight so the digital readout and other receiver information is visible in low light and dark conditions.
Downloads - Spectra HL700 Laser Receiver
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.