Versatile Machine Receiver for Grading & Excavating
Rugged 360-degree Laser Machine Display Receiver with Built-in Blade Tilt and Excavator Boom Plumb Indicator
The Spectra Precision® Laser LR50 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including:
- box blades
The easy-to-use LR50 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup.
Rugged and waterproof, the LR50 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics.
The LR50W is designed to be used with the RD20 Wireless Remote Display.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in blade tilt indicator helps the operators keep the blade level for increased accuracy and productivity
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for excavators and backhoe’s
- Up to six channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicators
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions
- LR50W Used with Spectra Precision RD20 Wireless Remote Display