Machine Receiver with Advanced Excavation Features
Rugged 360-degree Laser Machine Display Receiver with Patented Angle Compensation Indicator
The Spectra Precision® LR60 Laser Machine Display Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including:
- box blades
For excavators and backhoes, the LR60 laser receiver features patented Angle Compensation which automatically calculates and corrects the grade display for the angle of the dipper arm.
The LR60W is designed to be used with the RD20 Wireless Remote Display.
The easy-to-use LR60 features versatile 360-degree laser reception and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup.
Rugged and waterproof, the LR60 receiver withstands all weather environments.
Features & Benefits
- Check grade with the dipper arm extended or retracted up to 30 degrees
- Built-in plumb indicator for fast, accurate grade checking for graders
- Center On-grade provides an equal amount of grade information above and below on-grade. Use on dozers, graders, scrapers and box blades
- Offset on-grade for productive excavation provides additional above grade information for less undercuts
- Up to eight channels of grade information plus directional out-of-beam indicators
- Four selectable accuracies for each on-grade location
- LR60W used with Spectra Precision RD20 Wireless Remote Display