The Spectra Precision® CR700 Combination Laser Receiver is a machine mounted display receiver used on small grading and excavating equipment as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod. The CR700 includes both a magnetic mount for quick machine mounting and a grade rod clamp.
With super bright directional LEDs, the CR700 is ideal for entry-level machine grade display, specifically on mini-excavators and backhoes. This provides instant grade information to the operator and eliminates the need for a rod man in the trench.
The CR700 uses the patented “light bar” technology incorporated in the HL family of Spectra Precision laser receivers. This unique technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged and reliable laser receivers available.
It is also ideally suited to work in vertical application for alignments control. The LEDs are visible at long range and a vertical drift alarm warns if the laser is disturbed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Bright LED Arrow Displays – new red/green/blue LED arrows are super bright and visible in all conditions.
- Magnetic Clamp – new C71 magnetic clamp will not slip on the machine no matter how rough the work is.
- Light Bar Technology – patented laser reception technology delivers the most accurate, consistent and reliable performance.
- Laser Radio – the CR700 is radio-compatible with the GL400N / GL600N series grade lasers and the HV302 enabling the use of time saving functions such as Grade Match, Fingerprinting, PlanLok and Axis Alignment.
- IP67 – dustproof, waterproof, weatherproof.
- 3 meter (10-ft) Drop Guarantee – almost destruction proof, extremely robust; eliminates downtime.
- Digital Read-Out – the CR700 provides the exact distance from on-grade numerically.
- Remote Display – pair the CR700 receiver with an HL760 receiver to be used as a remote display — useful for machine operators and site supervisors.
- Fingerprint On/Off – a menu function allows the CR700 to enable or disable Fingerprinting, which pairs the receiver with a particular laser, eliminating erroneous readings from multiple lasers.
- Backlight – Receiver can be viewed in the dark or low light conditions.
- Vertical Drift Alarm – Warns if the laser is disturbed when using in the vertical mode.
- 3-Year Warranty – the best warranty on laser receivers.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.