The Spectra Precision UL633N Universal Laser is the only construction laser allowing total automatic control of all three axes (X/Y/Z). Control of the Z axis is accomplished through the new "fan beam" technology, while control of the X and Y axis utilizes a dual radio connection. Benefiting of all the know-how of Spectra Precision, the UL633N Universal Laser is appropriate for all applications producing an easy, fast and accurate job.
The Universal laser can provide precise automatic axes alignments to two desired points without positioning the receivers 90 degrees perpendicular. This allows contractors to perform easily dual axis alignments for applications such as grade work on sports fields, parking lots, tennis courts and driveways.
Since the UL633N Universal Laser can work with two receivers simultaneously, contractors can measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points in Grade Match mode.
On job sites where maximum accuracy and stability is required such as airport runways, elevations can be precisely secured using the automatic Dual Axis PlaneLok feature. This capability locks and maintains the laser reference plane to two receivers placed at existing elevation points, eliminating drift or possible errors caused by vibrations or temperature changes.
The UL633N Universal Laser is also the first laser where the plumb beam can be changed into a rotating fan beam which can be detected by the new SpotFinder SF 601.
The UL633N can align the plumb beam automatically to the SpotFinder. Measuring a grade value through an existing pipe or an open trench can also be done quickly and easily in automatic Spot Match mode. The UL633N and the Spot Finder offer additional versatility for 90 degree layout applications on concrete pads as well as indoors for dry walls. Activating the SpotLok mode ensures the UL633N locks and holds the plumb beam automatically to the Spot Finder at the desired direction or elevation point offering a precise alignment to avoid rework.
The UL633N includes a full-function combined radio and infrared remote control RC603N, with a built-in back-lit intuitive graphic display. Contractors can do everything with the remote control that they can do at the laser keypad, up to 150 m (500 ft) away from the laser -even from the cab of a machine. The ability to make grade changes remotely can significantly reduce setup time and speed operations.
With its rugged design, the UL633N can survive a drop of up to 1 meter (3 feet) on concrete. The laser also features IP67 moisture and dust sealing to handle the tough construction environment. The UL633N Universal Laser retains all well accept functions of the GL500 series lasers with additional advanced features and benefits offering much more versatilities.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Applications - The Spectra Precision UL633N Universal Laser is the only construction laser that provides the ability to control level, alignment, single/dual grade and even do grade in vertical allowing you to do more work with one tool.
- Automatic self-levelling - provides fast, easy set-up for horizontal level, grade or vertical alignment
- Automatic Grade Matching - meaning the laser moves to the on-grade position on the receiver automatically by communicating wirelessly with the receiver and the grade is then calculated – this is generally used when a constant fall is desired but the grade may not be known (renewing existing driveways or matching existing surfaces)
- Grade Range - Large, fully compensated grade range from -25% to 25% - keeping the laser levelled no matter what grade you need reducing errors and improving productivity.
- Anti-Vibration Filter - A laser can be affected by high vibration or strong wind, especially when the laser is mounted on a tall tripod –the UL633N has an anti-vibration filter that can be set according to the conditions allowing work to continue regardless of wind conditions or excessive vibrations.
- Temperature compensation & PlaneLok -As temperature fluctuates throughout the working day, the internal components of a laser can expand and contract which can cause some additional error without the user noticing. This is firstly resolved through the automatic temperature check that the laser performs where the internal software calibrates the laser to its optimal performance based on the temperature. Additionally the PlaneLok function can be activated. This keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set a position eliminating any error that can be caused by fluctuating temperatures, keeping the laser accurate and error free.
- Automatic Axis Alignment - A critical factor when working with grade is alignment to the grade hub. If an alignment is off, error can be introduced and exaggerated. The UL633N has an Automatic Axis Alignment function, allowing the user to set-up simply and quickly, maintaining accuracy and eliminating costly errors. The Automatic Axis Alignment function has the added benefit of being able to simultaneously align on two axes not at 90 degrees to each other. This is especially useful when trying to construct envelope set-ups on a concrete pad or when setting a dual grade for a drainage channel intersecting another channel at an angle not at 90 degrees to the main run.
- Vertical Grade - The Spectra Precision UL633N vertical grade capabilities are enhanced with the use of the SF601 Spot Finder. This accessory allows automatic alignment of the plumb beam. This provides fast alignment to a manhole on a first day set-up, or to quickly set-out a 90 degree angle. Additionally the Spot Finder can be used to check the grade in pipe on a second day set-up. The beam locks onto the Spot Finder and displays the actual grade on the remote and the laser, saving time and eliminating lengthy manual calculations.
- Rugged - Designed to operate on the toughest of jobsites, the UL633N can withstand a 1m drop directly onto concrete or 1.5m pushover on tripod, eliminating costly repairs.
- Mask Mode- The UL633N has a virtual masking function that allows the laser beam to be turned off in up to 3 sides, avoiding false reading from glass reflections or interfering with other lasers on the same jobsite.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.