Multi-Purpose GNSS Receiver
Compact, rugged and advanced, the Hiper HR is the right receiver for a broad range of applications.
Set yourself free to work
The HiPer HR GNSS receiver overcomes field challenges with a unique blend of technologies.
If you're under tree cover, or can't get the pole plumb, or need to range widely from your base, or you need superb accuracy, or work in wet conditions, or all of the above, you'll be free to do your best work.
As part of the Elite Survey Suite hybrid positioning solution, using network correction, mounted to a vehicle or grade checking with Millimeter GPS, or an almost countless number of applications, the HR combines the features to help you succeed.
- Next generation Fence Antenna for superior reception
- Rugged, waterproof IP67 environmental design
- Cellular, LongLink and Radio communications all integrated
- 452 Universal Tracking channels
- Unique 9-axis TILT™ compensation
- Internal Wi-Fi and multi-spectrum Bluetooth
- Removable, hot-swappable batteries
Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology (TILT™)
By combining a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU), along with a digital compass, the HR can accurately compensate for up to 15º of tilt on the rod.
Now you can measure all the way to a building edge without using an offset. Or stretch to get an otherwise out-of-reach point.
Just as with many other Topcon technologies, TILT™ is designed to solve real-world challenges, so your work gets easier, faster, and better.
- Land Surveying
- Topography & As-Built
- Construction Survey/Layout
- Grade Management
- Site Work
- Road Work
- Layout & Survey