High Tech, Versatile GNSS receiver
With a compact, rugged design the HiPer VR is packed with the most advanced GNSS technology.
Better things in smaller packages! The HiPer VR* is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest field environments.
Using Topcon’s advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels Technology, the HiPer VR automatically tracks every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
All signals, all satellites and all constellations — in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
The HiPer VR is a complete solution and versatile in many ways.
It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover with the FC-5000's internal 4G/LTE cellular modem, as a UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTK rover, and also in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
Top features include:
- Universal tracking technology for all satellites and constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS, QZSS, SBAS) covering all modernized signals
- Field tested, field ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400 MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- Integrated License free 900 MHz Radio Modem, FH915 protocol
* Product might not be immediately available in all regions
Topcon Inertial Leveling Technology (T.I.L.T.)
By combining a 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU), along with a digital compass, the HR can accurately compensate for up to 15º of tilt on the rod.
Now you can measure all the way to a building edge without using an offset. Or stretch to get an otherwise out-of-reach point.
Just as with many other Topcon technologies, T.I.L.T. is designed to solve real-world challenges, so your work gets easier, faster, and better.
- Land Surveying
- Topography & As-Built
- Construction Survey/Layout
- Grade Management
- Site Work
- Road Work
- Layout & Survey