Topcon System 5 2D Machine Control System.
The system 5 is a complete machine control package for dozers and motor graders; a package with an easy-to-use and easy-to-learn operator interface. It provides increased accuracy and reliability for higher productivity and less waste. It has been designed for anyone that seeks a competitive edge.
Made up with various products, System 5 is easy-to-use with an operator interface and time tested components. Proportional hydraulics provide quick and accurate control for the compensator blade whilst working.
System Five is a complete machine control package including our advanced single, dual, or 3D control box, each with an easy-to-use and easy-to-learn operator interface. Bright, multi-colour LED’s on the control box help to display continuous grade information, while performance settings secure access custom valve, response, tailoring optimum performance for your grader.
A motorised receiver on the Trackerjack Laser Receiver gets on-grade and ‘locks-on’ to keep it there, with a bright grade LED display all grade information is continuously visible.
High-resolution sonics for application versatility using references such as: elevated stringline, surface string, poured curbs, or an existing surface are produced by the Sonic Tracker.
100% slope capable, with exclusive anti-slosh ceramic technology is achieved with the Slope Sensor.
- Grade at speed with precise vertical control
- Compensate for blade wear while you are working
- High slope capabilities
- ‘Smartknobs’ – complete remote operator interface
- Upgradeable to 3D machine control systems
- Proportional hydraulics provide quick and accurate control of the blade
- Easily upgradable from System Four or System Four Plus
- World's most advanced graphical display Control Box
- World's best remote switch operation
- World's smoothest, most consistent hydraulic response
- World's highest slope capabilities (up to 100%)
Whether working on flat or sloped pads, roads, or airports, System Five gives you the tightest material control for reduced grading costs and improved productivity.
But what you might not know is that System Five is also fully compatible with Topcon's 3-Dimensional Machine Control systems. Upgrading to 3D-GPS or 3D-LPS is easy!
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.