The 10-Watt broadband transmitter has selectable induction and direct connection frequencies from 98Hz to 200kHz, SD mode (Signal Direction), fault find and true resistance measurement up to 1 Mohm.
The two inch by one-inch dot matrix display with LED backlight shows output current, connection type, volts, resistance, frequency, volume, battery condition and high voltage warnings.
The optional Transmitter Link (Tx-Link) installed in the receiver and transmitter, remote operation of the transmitter from the receiver is possible.
The range of the radio transmitter link depends on having a clear “line of sight” between receiver and transmitter but is typically around 300m /985 ft. Signal Direction (SD) mode feature verifies if the line being located is the target that the transmitter is connected to.
When a transmitter is connected to a target line, the signal travels along it and finds the easiest way to travel back, usually via the ground and ground stake.
However, very often the signal will travel back along adjacent utilities which offer an easier route.
As a result, there can be multiple signals radiating from utilities in the area making it difficult to identify the target line. These return signals are typically traveling in the opposite direction than the applied signal. The Signal Direction feature identifies which direction the signal is flowing and hence the target line.
Packaged in a lightweight, rugged, ergonomic IP54 housing, the transmitter provides consistent current output in direct connect, clamp or induction modes and protection against incoming voltages up to 240V.
- Optional transmitter-to-receiver radio link
- Lightweight – Only 7.15 lbs. / 3.24 kg with Li-ion battery
- SD mode for positive location in congested areas
- AC/DC external power source
- Built-in AVO meter
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.