The vCam-5 inspection system from Vivax-Metrotech gives you the flexibility to cover a range of inspections including indoor drain lines, municipal collection systems, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines and lateral lines from three inches up to eight inches in diameter.
Our camera systems use the latest technology packaged in a rugged, lightweight, compact profile made specifically for the harsh conditions related to sewer lateral inspections.
vCam-5 Control Module - The vCam-5 control module is designed and manufactured with the plumbing contractors' needs in mind. The latest technology in imaging and recording are packaged in a rugged ABS injection moulded housing made specifically for harsh conditions.
The feature-packed control module includes:
- Traceable pushrod
- 5 Watt 512Hz/640Hz Sonde
- Eight inch daylight viewable LCD
- Full QWERTY weatherproof keyboard
- Easily rename files in the control module
- Wi-Fi and RJ45 Ethernet computer interfaces
- Three times digital zoom for up close-up viewing
- AC/DC operation with rechargeable internal battery
- Text writer with 20 pages of storage and multi-color text
- RS232 socket for third party LACP software integration
- Compatible with older vCam series reels (vCamModular)
- Audio commenting through the internal or external microphone
- Multi-color and position on screen display (distance, date and time)
- One touch JPEG snapshots to HDD, SD card or USB thumb drives
- One touch recording to the internal HDD, SD card or USB thumb drives