The vCam-6 HD inspection system from Vivax-Metrotech gives you the flexibility to cover a range of inspections including municipal collection systems, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines from three inches up to eight inches in diameter.
It uses the latest technology packaged in a rugged, lightweight, compact profile made specifically for the harsh conditions related to sewer lateral inspections.
- 1080p HD Self-leveling camera heads
- One-touch recording and JPEG image capture
- 1-TB Internal hard drive
- AC/DC operation with four-Hour battery life
- 9.7-inch HD daylight viewable display
- Stainless-steel reel and camera heads
- Locatable sonde, 33kHz, 640Hz, and 512Hz
- Traceable pushrod (with the use of an external transmitter)
- Use with optional Type-MX Reel for small diameter lines
- Available in 200, 300, and 400-foot lengths
- User changeable 1.3”/34mm or 1.8”/46mm HD camera heads
This camera system is also available to hire.
Please visit our Drain Inspection Camera Hire page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Drain Camera Hire »
Calibration & Repair
This items requires on-going maintenance to ensure its optimum performance.
Please visit our Calibration & Repair page or call us on 0800 633 5131.
View Calibrations & Repair »