The vCamMX-2 all-in-one mini inspection system gives you the flexibility to cover a range of inspections including indoor drain lines, residential plumbing, indoor commercial lines, and lateral lines up to four inches in diameter. The vCamMX-2 control module is designed and manufactured with the plumbing contractors’ needs in mind. The latest technology in imaging and recording are packaged in a rugged ABS injection molded housing mounted to the stainless-steel frame is made specifically for harsh conditions.
The Type-MX reels are made of stainless steel tubular construction with a lightweight rugged carbon fiber pushrod drum. The multi angle LCD and frame which can be used in an upright or horizontal position is usable in tight confined space use, entering vents from rooftops stores easily in most utility vehicle compartments. The pushrod is traceable with the use of a utility locator transmitter and comes with a three frequency built-in locatable sonde.
Two user interchangeable camera heads fit the Type-MX reel giving the user flexibility to handle lines from one to four inches. The system is available in 100 and 150-foot lengths.
- File renaming
- Eight-inch daylight viewable LCD
- 5-watt 512Hz, 640Hz and 33kHz Sonde
- Traceable pushrod
- One touch recording to USB thumb drive
- Two times digital zoom for up close-up viewing
- AC/DC operation with rechargeable internal battery
- Audio commenting through the internal or external microphone
- Multi-color and position on screen display (distance, date and time)