It is with huge thanks to the hard work and dedication of our Managing Director, Darren Lawrence, his Marketing Manager and Quality Advisor, Marc Osborne, and the One Point team who work tirelessly all year round that we can announce we have, once again, achieved ISO 9001:2015 accreditation.
We recently had the ISO 9001 audit and we can confidently say we passed with flying colours!
This is a real indicator of our ongoing commitment to quality of our products and services for our existing and future customers.
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). We have chosen to use the standard for many years now to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide products and services that always meet and exceed our customer and regulatory requirements.
There are many key benefits to having ISO 9001 for both us as an organisation and certainly for you as our loyal customer.
These benefits include:
For us -
- Helping the senior management team by providing an efficient, consistent and easy to follow management process
- Making both individual and department responsibilities manageable and scalable
- ISO 9001 accreditation is mandatory for contracts with some public sectors
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies and ways in which to address them
- Prevents and reduces waste and costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
For you -
- Continuous improvements in the quality of our services quality and service
- On-time delivery
- Positive attitudes and procedures in problem solving and always striving for the best service we can provide
- A reduction in the returns of products and complaints – a clear indicator of improved service
- Independent audits demonstrate commitment to quality and our confidence in being able to provide the very best every time
- Improved communication with our customers
If you would like to find out more about our procedures and processes, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 633 5131.