Leica iCON iXE2 is an easy-to-use, multifunctional 2D control system designed to make excavating easier and more productive. The system allows multiple elevations and slopes to be constructed, at any orientation without resetting the machine or laser height reference. Just enter the required depth and slopes and start digging.
Accurate single/dual slope and depth control
iCON iXE2 displays the bucket's actual position relative to design elevation and slope, allowing you to reach the design grade faster.
iCON iXE2 provides integrated tilt rotator support, giving the operator clear guidance information about the actual tilt and rotation position relative to his project. iCON iXE2 with tilt rotator support increases your productivity and lets you maximise the use and benefits of your machine control solution.
Flexible and fully upgradeable system
iCON iXE2 is a fully upgradeable system thanks to the unique PowerSnap concept that enables instant system installation and full interchangeability of control boxes. You can start with single slope operation and upgrade as needed to a full dual slope system by adding a rotation and tilt bucket sensor to your system. With an additional 3D control panel and GNSS sensors you get a highly efficient 3D guidance solution that allows you to excavate according to the 3D design model on your panel.
Key benefits of iCON iXE2
• High-accuracy automatic dual slope and level control
• Real time cut/fill indication on the graphic display
• No grade checking needed
• Maximise your machine utilisation and return-on investment by getting right to grade the first time
• No more over excavations - dig to planned grade easily and accurately. Save material and fuel cost
• Use iCON excavate iXE2 on multiple machines in your fleet. PowerSnap allows you to interchange control panels easily and rapidly as needed
• Easy vertical positioning of an auger with the unique PowerDriller function
• Precise sculpting of edges, slopes and contours by support of tilt rotator attachments
• Simple user interface with intuitive graphics
• Function keys for instant access of important functions
• Selectable bucket reference point
• Altitude warning - audible warning on selected height, useful for overhead cables and working under bridges and inside buildings.
• Support for tilt rotator
Providing a new level of flexibility and user convenience
• System is up and running in no time
• Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
• One PowerSnap cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
• Easy removal of core components for overnight security
• Contact and cable free connection to control panel
• Safety shut down feature protects system and data
• Unique patented Snap-on & Snap-off capability
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.