Ensuring speed, performance, precision and productivity (SP), the MSS400 Series Sensors incorporate SP Technology that allows faster digging without loss of precision at higher speeds, dramatically increasing machine utilisation and productivity.
Excavators can now take on even more fine grading jobs, allowing contractors to complete their work with fewer machines and helping them to finish their projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
As part of the MSS400 series, the MSS420 sensors for underwater dredging jobs are built on the well-established MSS400 Series Sensor technology. Designed to be used down to 40 m at 5 bar pressures, the MSS420 sensors are equipped with reinforced components such as pressure tight connectors, a robust sensor housing, rugged cabling and stainless-steel brackets making it the most reliable equipment for underwater applications. The Leica MSS420 dredging sensors can be programmed to boom 1, boom 2, stick, bucket and even tilt sensors.
High precision attainable at any speed
Inertial measurement units (IMUs) combined with gyroscopes and accelerometers offers the most responsive sensor technology on the market to improve digging accuracy and increase the operator’s overall speed in completing the work. SP Technology significantly enhances GNSS performance, reduces the need for rework and increases uptime during poor GNSS coverage or temporary loss of correction signals.
The MSS400 Series Sensors allow the operator to work faster while maintaining advanced accuracy at higher speeds on challenging job sites where productivity is essential.
Improved sensor technology
SP Technology offers better dynamic update performance of angles, allowing the machine to move faster while keeping guidance values on the operator's panel accurate. Precise angle calculation makes the excavator more accurate and efficient.
No learning curve, no reconfiguration
All excavators equipped with iCON excavate and GNSS can be easily updated to get the full benefit of this incredible SP Technology. Complexity is removed compared to a regular guidance system with regards to installation and operator usage.
- Increase your excavator's speed, performance, precision and productivity
- Increase in uptime due to a 20 per cent decrease in installation time and 30 per cent decrease in calibration tim
- Protect your jobsite from over digging due to SP Technology
- Visualise the movement of the machine in real-time on the display, drastically reducing operator error
- Eliminate “dead spots” with 360-degree range of motion accurate reading
- Increase your field of applications by adding underwater applications to your portfolio
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.