You only get a moment to make the right decision. So ultimate performance and absolute reliability are critical. This requires not only intuition, but also intelligent technology you can rely on.
For the first time, the Leica Nova MS50 combines every significant measuring technology in one device and opens the doors to a fascinating new dimension of the geospatial world.
All functions, including precision 3D scanning, extensive and precise total station capabilities, digital imagery and GNSS connectivity are now brought together in the Leica Nova MultiStation.
A revolutionary solution with advanced measuring technology that provides unchallenged accuracy and quality, yet is easy to use for an unprecedented range of applications.
The capabilities of the Leica Nova Multistation are truly comprehensive and second to none.
mergeTEC - a fusion of innovative technologies
mergeTEC showcases leadership in total station and 3D laser scanning technologies.
It combines in a new and unique way the latest technologies in the fields of total station measurements, digital imagery, 3D laser scanning and GNSS positioning.
mergeTEC not only merges the hardware but also the data itself; images are synchronised with scans and scans tied into total station measurements: making it the easiest way of managing complex 3D data.
Leica Nova MS50 Features
INTEGRATED SCANNING OF EVERY DETAIL
The Leica Nova MS50 integrates 3D point cloud measurements into a regular survey workflow. This lets you collect and visualise your topographic survey data together with detailed high-precision scans.
Save time by checking your data for integrity and relevance and avoid costly reworking or returns to the field. Benefit from better decisions with richer and more detailed data.
PROVEN TECHNOLOGY FOR UNMATCHED VERSATILITY
The Leica Nova MS50 provides proven total station functionality with superior sensor integration for highest precision, performance and full automation of measurement procedures.
Together with the benefits of GNSS connectivity, the Leica Nova MS50 offers complete versatility by delivering reliable results wherever and whenever you need them
IMAGE ASSISTANCE FOR EVERY SITUATION
The Leica Nova MS50 features an overview camera and a telescope camera with 30x magnification and autofocus.
State-of-theart image processing technology delivers live fluid video streaming of highest image quality.
The imaging capabilities of the Leica Nova MS50 open up new opportunities of operating the MultiStation in an almost infinite range of applications.
Leica Nova MS50 Specification
- PRECISE LONG-RANGE SCANNING
- 1000 pts/sec up to 300 m
- Scan range up to 1000 m
- Millimetre scan precision
FAST PINPOINT R2000 EDM
- Reflectorless range beyond 2000 m
- Significantly reduced measurement times
WIDE ANGLE OVERVIEW CAMERA
- Target acquisition with 20 Hz live video stream
- Simple and comprehensive image-assisted documentation
- Automatic capture of panoramic images
HIGH RESOLUTION TELESCOPE CAMERA
- 30x magnification for high resolution images and precision target acquisition
- Automatic focussing
ROBUST IP65 DESIGN
- Highest protection rating in the industry
- Withstands MIL standard blowing rain test
IN-FIELD POINT CLOUD PROCESSING
- Automatic point cloud registration
- 3D point cloud viewer
- On-board surface modelling
- Best-in-class in speed and acceleration
- Automatically find prisms with PowerSearch
- Maximised service intervals
Comprehensive workflow solutions for every application enable you to make the right decisions.
An extensive portfolio of software solutions for the Leica Nova MS50 is available to provide you with custom deliverables and help you make informed decisions.
Leica Infinity, Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD, Leica Cyclone and Leica GeoMoS and numerous local software packages can be integrated into your workflow to provide solutions for your specific needs.
- Leica NOVA MS50 1" (0.3mgon) MultiStation with reflectorless EDM (R2000) and high-speed 1000Hz EDM, automatic target recognition, PowerSearch, 5MP imaging, overview camera, telescope camera, Autofocus, WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232/USB interface, RadioHandle interface, USB stick/SD card interface, 1 GB internal flash memory, laser plummet, 2 keyboards with full VGA colour touch screen, electronic guide light EGL, SmartWorx Viva software, Quick Guide and upright container
- SmartWorx Viva TS Licence Key
- Viva TS Imaging License
- GDF321 Tribrach without Plummet
- GKL341 Charger
- GEB242 Battery x2
- MSD08 SD Memory Card 8GB
- 1yr Nova (TS/TM/MS50) Basic CCP
PDF Downloads for Leica Nova MS50 Multi Station
Leica Nova MS50 Brochure
Leica Nova MS50 Datasheet
Leica MS50/TS50/TM50 User Manual
Leica Nova MS50 White Paper