We live in a dynamic world. Buildings and dams settle, bridges flex and vibrate, rock masses shift, mud slides, glaciers flow and volcanoes erupt.
Whether by human activity such as mining and construction or by natural processes such as climate change and erosion, the world in which we live is continually changing.
Engineering companies and contractors face increased challenges monitoring this change. They are being charged with – and being held liable for – the condition of the structures they create and maintain.
In order to surmount these challenges, engineers need to be able to measure structural movements to millimetre-level accuracy.
For equipment to manage and monitor these structures, engineers rely on Leica Geosystems and the Leica Nova TM50 Monitoring Station: because every half second counts!
Leica Nova TM50 Features
IMAGE ASSISTANCE FOR EVERY SITUATION
The Leica Nova TM50 includes an overview camera and a telescope camera with 30x magnifi cation and autofocus.
With state-of-the-art image processing technology the Leica Nova TM50 delivers the highest quality image for complete visual documentation of the monitoring environment.
Obstructions in the line of sight can be easily inspected remotely, avoiding safety concerns in highrisk environments.
CONTINOUS OPERATION AND RELIABILITY
The Leica Nova TM50 meets the challenge of 24 hours, 7 days a week monitoring applications.
It is designed to withstand the roughest use in the most severe environments.
The Leica Nova TM50 will operate throughout a wide temperature range and is protected against wind driven rain, sand and dust.
The Leica Nova TM50 is fully operational in bright sunlight and complete darkness.
COMPLETE MONITORING INTEGRATION
The Leica Nova TM50 forms one component of a unique Monitoring solution which seamlessly integrates total stations, GNSS receivers and antennas, geotechnical sensors, software and IT communication infrastructures.
Leica GeoMoS software provides a highly flexible automatic deformation monitoring system that is able to combine sensors to give you peace of mind.
Leica Nova TM50 Specification
- HIGHEST MEASUREMENT ACCURACY
- 0.5" Angular accuracy
- 0.6 mm + 1 ppm distance accuracy
- 0.5" Automatic Aiming (ATR) accuracy and 3 km range
- ROBUST IP65 DESIGN
- -20°C to +50°C operating temperature
- IP65 protection against wind, dust and rain
- HIGH RESOLUTION OVERVIEW AND TELESCOPE CAMERA
- Automatic capturing of panoramic images
- 30x magnifi cation for high resolution images and fine aiming
- Automatic focus
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY
- Wireless LAN
- USB port
- Bluetooth®, RS232
- POWER MANAGEMENT
- External power supply
- Internal battery charging
- HIGH DYNAMIC PIEZO DRIVES
- Best-in-class speed and acceleration
- Zero noise pollution
- Maximum service intervals
Facilitating important decision making
Leica GeoMoS software provides a highly flexible automatic deformation monitoring system that is able to combine geodetic, geotechnical and meteorological sensors to match the needs of your monitoring project, whether it is large or small, temporary or permanent.
With the addition of the GeoMoS Web service, visualisation and analysis of monitoring data can be performed anywhere and anytime using a web browser, mobile phone or tablet. Make important decisions with Leica GeoMoS.
- Leica NOVA TM50, Monitoring Station with reflectorless EDM (R1000), long range automatic target recognition, Servofocus, WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232/USB interface, RadioHandle interface, USB stick/SD card interface, 1 GB internal flash memory, laser plummet, 1 keyboard with full VGA colour touch screen, SmartWorx Viva software, Quick Guide and upright container.
- SmartWorx Viva TS Licence Key
- GDF321 Tribrach without Plummet
- GKL341 Charger
- GEB242 Battery x2
- MSD08 SD Memory Card 8GB
- 1yr Nova (TS/TM/MS50) Basic CCP
PDF Downloads for Leica Nova TM50 Total Station
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.