We live in a dynamic world. Buildings and dams settle, bridges flex and vibrate, rock masses shift, mud slides, glaciers flow and volcanoes erupt.
Whether by human activity such as mining and construction or by natural processes such as climate change and erosion, the world in which we live is continually changing.
Engineering companies and contractors face increased challenges monitoring this change. They are being charged with – and being held liable for – the condition of the structures they create and maintain.
In order to surmount these challenges, engineers need to be able to measure structural movements to millimetre-level accuracy.
For equipment to manage and monitor these structures, engineers rely on Leica Geosystems and the Leica Nova TM50 Monitoring Station: because every half second counts!
Leica Nova TM50 Features
IMAGE ASSISTANCE FOR EVERY SITUATION
The Leica Nova TM50 includes an overview camera and a telescope camera with 30x magnifi cation and autofocus.
With state-of-the-art image processing technology the Leica Nova TM50 delivers the highest quality image for complete visual documentation of the monitoring environment.
Obstructions in the line of sight can be easily inspected remotely, avoiding safety concerns in highrisk environments.
CONTINOUS OPERATION AND RELIABILITY
The Leica Nova TM50 meets the challenge of 24 hours, 7 days a week monitoring applications.
It is designed to withstand the roughest use in the most severe environments.
The Leica Nova TM50 will operate throughout a wide temperature range and is protected against wind driven rain, sand and dust.
The Leica Nova TM50 is fully operational in bright sunlight and complete darkness.
COMPLETE MONITORING INTEGRATION
The Leica Nova TM50 forms one component of a unique Monitoring solution which seamlessly integrates total stations, GNSS receivers and antennas, geotechnical sensors, software and IT communication infrastructures.
Leica GeoMoS software provides a highly flexible automatic deformation monitoring system that is able to combine sensors to give you peace of mind.
Leica Nova TM50 Specification
- HIGHEST MEASUREMENT ACCURACY
- 0.5" Angular accuracy
- 0.6 mm + 1 ppm distance accuracy
- 0.5" Automatic Aiming (ATR) accuracy and 3 km range
- ROBUST IP65 DESIGN
- -20°C to +50°C operating temperature
- IP65 protection against wind, dust and rain
- HIGH RESOLUTION OVERVIEW AND TELESCOPE CAMERA
- Automatic capturing of panoramic images
- 30x magnifi cation for high resolution images and fine aiming
- Automatic focus
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY
- Wireless LAN
- USB port
- Bluetooth®, RS232
- POWER MANAGEMENT
- External power supply
- Internal battery charging
- HIGH DYNAMIC PIEZO DRIVES
- Best-in-class speed and acceleration
- Zero noise pollution
- Maximum service intervals
Facilitating important decision making
Leica GeoMoS software provides a highly flexible automatic deformation monitoring system that is able to combine geodetic, geotechnical and meteorological sensors to match the needs of your monitoring project, whether it is large or small, temporary or permanent.
With the addition of the GeoMoS Web service, visualisation and analysis of monitoring data can be performed anywhere and anytime using a web browser, mobile phone or tablet. Make important decisions with Leica GeoMoS.
- Leica NOVA TM50, Monitoring Station with reflectorless EDM (R1000), long range automatic target recognition, Servofocus, WLAN, Bluetooth, RS232/USB interface, RadioHandle interface, USB stick/SD card interface, 1 GB internal flash memory, laser plummet, 1 keyboard with full VGA colour touch screen, SmartWorx Viva software, Quick Guide and upright container.
- SmartWorx Viva TS Licence Key
- GDF321 Tribrach without Plummet
- GKL341 Charger
- GEB242 Battery x2
- MSD08 SD Memory Card 8GB
- 1yr Nova (TS/TM/MS50) Basic CCP