Workers can confront threats from explosive gas or combustible dust, on an oil rig or in an open mine, daily.
Safe, reliable communication is absolutely critical in such dangerous environments. That’s where the power and performance of MOTOTRBO digital radio stands out.
The fully-featured DP4801 Ex ATEX-certified portable delivers unrivalled voice and data communications with integrated GPS, text messaging, full-colour display with day/night mode to make reading text messages easier and best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and customizable voice announcements.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP4801 Ex features a 5-line display, full keypad, up to 1,000 channel capacity, five programmable buttons, emergency button, man down and lone worker functions and IP67 rating for submersibility.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 1000 channels
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display - operating in Day or Night mode for easy viewing
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- Full Alphanumeric Keypad enables flexible radio operation and text messaging
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- Privacy Features
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- SINC+ Noice Cancellation
- Mute Mode (Button Only)
- Recieved Audio Levelling
- Text To Speech
- Man Down
- Lone Worker
- Analogue Mode Compatible
- 5 Tone Signalling
- Factory Installed Option Board
- Integrated GPS
- Over the Air Programming
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise
- IP67 ingress protection (also certified to the highest ingress protection available under ATEX/IECEx test conditions - IP64)
- Direct Mode (Including Dual Capacity Direct Mode) / Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
VHF: 139.200MHz±10KHz, 144.000MHz±10KHz, 148.800MHz±10KHz, 151.000MHz±10KHz, 151.740MHz±10KHz, 153.600MHz±10KHz, 158.400MHz±10KHz, 163.200MHz±10KHz, 168.000MHz±10KHz,
UHF: 403.200MHz±10KHz, 408.000MHz±10KHz, 412.800MHz±10KHz, 416.000MHz±10KHz, 422.400MHz±10KHz, 432.000MHz±10KHz, 440.000MHz±10KHz, 441.600MHz±10KHz, 449.550MHz±10KHz,
451.200MHz±10KHz, 456.000MHz±10KHz, 460.800MHz±10KHz, 468.000MHz±10KHz
Gas: ATEX: Class II 2G Ex ib, IIC T4 Gb, IECEx: Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust: ATEX: Class II 2D Ex ib, IIIC T130°C Db, IECEx: Ex ib IIIC, T130°C Db
Mining: ATEX: Class I M2 Ex, ib I Mb, IECEx: Ex ib I Mb
- 2075mAh (Typical) Li-ion Battery (NNTN8359_)
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Dust Cover (15012157001)
- 2.5" Belt Clip (PMLN6086_)
- In-box Documentation
- NOTE: The 24 months warranty only applies to the radio, it does not apply to batteries or accessories shipped within the model package. Service From the Start packages are also available.
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.