The Protimeter Aquant is a non-invasive moisture meter used to assess and monitor the relative moisture level of building materials including plaster, drywall, masonry, concrete and fiberglass (GRP).
The fact that the instrument is non-invasive means you can avoid unsightly marks in the material you are testing.
The Protimeter Aquant is the ideal instrument for checking the relative moisture condition of building elements such as solid walls and floors prior to more rigorous and time-consuming investigative procedures that may be required.
The Protimeter Aquant can be used to detect the presence of moisture behind floor and wall coverings such as ceramic tile and vinyl floor coverings. It can also be used for surveying GRP boat hulls for the early detection of damp spots that could lead to blistering caused by osmosis.
Benefits of Using the Protimeter Aquant
- Detects moisture directly in materials and below wall and floor coverings such as tile, wood and vinyl
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture such as condensation
- Dual display LCD and LED for easy reading
- Color changing LEDs to show moisture condition green (dry), yellow (at risk) and red (wet)
- Non-invasive measuring - no pin marks left
- Reset reading for sensitivity adjustment
To use, simply hold against the surface of the material under investigation.
The relative moisture level is measured by radio frequency to a nominal depth of 10-20mm.
There are no needles to mark the surface and the Aquant is not adversely affected by moisture.
Search Mode - Non-Invasive Moisture Detection
The digital display is synchronized with a color-coded LED scale.
The display shows the relative moisture level of the material under investigation on a scale of 0-999 and the color coded LED scale indicates the material’s moisture condition at a glance - Dry, Borderline and Damp.
- Protimeter Aquant Moisture Meter
- Operators Instructions
- 9v battery
- 2 Year Warranty
Protimeter Aquant Brochure
Protimeter Aquant Manual