The T804 is designed to be fully portable, powered by an advanced power cell which allows up to six hours operation from a single charge with recharge achieved in hours. The power cell simply snaps into the frame and is automatically connected to the system. The T804 utilises the proven reliability of the T800 camera from Troglotech.
The picture to the right here shows the fully loaded T804 complete with power cell, text writer and DVR, ready for a day's inspection work.
Portability is nothing if you need to carry a video recorder, the T804 has a custom designed high resolution digital video recorder built in to the display unit. The recorder is designed for the industrial market and includes useful features such as:
- One touch recording
- One touch playback
- Up to 8 hours recording time
- Fully waterproof
- Audio recording
The T804 can be supplied in many configurations, the base system includes 5.6" high-brightness LCD monitor, high accuracy rod counter, 61M (200ft) of specialist rod and On-Screen-Display. The display unit includes composite video outputs and inputs.
The top-level unit also includes a fully integrated text writer, power cell and digital video recorder. The T804 system is fully compatible with Wincan reporting software. Troglotech is an approved Wincan-compatible manufacturer.
This digital push-rod system can be configured to operate vertically or horizontally where access is limited. Control of the rod is achieved with the assistance of a proportional brake which allows fine friction adjustment.
This system is easily transportable, is perfectly balanced and allows the display unit to be folded flat giving access to a sculpted handle. The unit is designed to be operated in all weathers and is fully sealed against water ingress. The frame and coiler is constructed from thick-walled tubing which is powder coated. The mechanical design is modular and has easily replaceable major assemblies for simple servicing.
This fully digital system records directly onto CF card with the option of transfer to DVD on-site. The CF card is fully solid-state with no moving-parts and is highly robust. It does not suffer from damage as DVD disks can and requires no 'finalising' or further manipulation. The Troglotech recorder uses the industry-standard MPEG format for direct viewing on any PC running Windows. Using this system Troglotech avoids the weaknesses of recording directly to DVD which is not suitable for this environment.
The usual downside to digital recording is the complicated control system, Troglotech has designed their system to be easier to use than VHS recording. One touch recording and one touch playback is further enhanced by on-screen display of remaining record time, again enabled by a one-touch display button. No need for tape rewinding or the worries of high humidity this digital recorder keeps going in all weathers.
- Advanced Power Cell operation - up to 8-hours of operation from a single charge
- Frame constructed from thick-walled powder - coated tubing
- Enclosures all machined from solid materials
- Complete system waterproof to IP67
- Safe, battery operation
- Can be charged from a 12V socket
- Can be charged from mains supply
- High-brightness, daylight-viewing LCD screen with on-screen controls
The Integral DVR
- One - touch recording
- One - touch play
- Audio recording
- 32 Hours of recording time on a single flash card
- Recording type: MPEG4 - compatible with Windows, iPad, iPhone, Mac
- Integral with the display unit - waterproof to IP68
- Recording media: CF Card
- Time & Date stamp
- Advanced control Fast Forward and Fast Reverse x 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32
- High Definition, 540 lines pph
- Waterproof to IP68
- Digital Clarity - produces a sharp, noise-free picture in low-light conditions
- Highly robust with Stainless-steel construction
- Sapphire windows
- Shock-mounts on the T800 camera
- Auto-upright on the standard T800 camera
- ‘Human Perspective View’ on the T812 Pan and Tilt Camera
- Custom LED lighting on all cameras
- 9 - pages of text available
- One-touch selection of pages
- 3 display modes
- Text is auto-saved as you type, no data is lost if power is removed
- Internal clock-calendar, allows time and date to be displayed on-screen
- Highly accurate rod-counter allows the survey distance to be shown on- screen
- Differential measurements can be made
- One touch on/off for all screen elements (time, date, counter and text)
- Upper and lower-case text available
- T800 auto-uprighting camera
- Integral Digital Video Recorder - up to 32 Hours recording on one Flash card
- 9-page Textwriter with rod-counter, time & date and various display modes
- Power Cell - up to 8-hours use from a single charge
- High-Brightness monitor - designed for daylight use with sun-shade
- Full skid set for 3”, 4” and 6”
- Mains Charger with country-specific Mains Lead
- Full User Manual
- 61 Metres (200 feet) of reinforced, flexible rod
T804 - Start of the Day Routine
T804 - How to Change Cameras
T804 - Fitting Brush Skids to Cameras
|UK Mainland||£10.00 (FREE on orders over £350)|
A few things to note:
- We are no longer able to fulfill orders to Jersey, Guernsay, Ireland, Northern Ireland or Isle of Man.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order right away.
- We will normally send your order to you the next working day for stock items.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding UK public holidays).
- Standard delivery days are Monday through to Friday.
Buyer must notify seller within 3 days after receiving the item of any problems that may require a return and/or refund.
Upon sellers approval, items may be returned to the seller at buyers expense.
The item will then be tested to determine condition. If the item is not working properly and no signs of physical damage are visible, payment for the item will be refunded or exchanged.
Seller reserves the right to replace, repair or issue a refund for the purchase price of any item. Refunds will not be honoured for items returned to seller that do not meet the above criteria.
An order may be cancelled any time prior to despatch.
This can be done by telephone on 0800 633 5131 or emailing through our Contact Us form.
Please make sure to include your full name, address including postcode, products you wish to cancel and the Order ID from your confirmation email.
Subject to status, One + Point Ltd are now able to offer Hire Purchase and Finance Lease on a whole range of equipment.
One + Point Ltd is an appointed representative of Ignition Credit Plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer very competitive rates flexible finance options, making purchasing survey and safety equipment much more affordable.
Credit is subject to customer profile.
How to Apply for Finance
Credit and Finance is available with our partners Ignition Credit Plc in 4 easy steps.
- Step 1 - Follow the link: http://www.ignitioncredit.co.uk/
- Step 2 - Once on the Ignition Credit Plc website on your right enter your contact details in the ‘Quick Quote section.’ One of the team will be in touch to talk you through the process.
- Step 3 - If your application is successful Ignition Credit Plc will email, post or meet with you to sign the finance documentation.
- Step 4 - Your order will then be processed and you will receive a confirmation email from One + Point Ltd giving you an estimated delivery date
Ignition Credit believes in clarity and making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the asset finance you need to benefit your business.
Our Price Match Promise is that, should you find any item cheaper elsewhere, we will aim to match or beat that price.* Terms & Conditions Apply
To take advantage of our Price Match Promise please follow these steps: -
- Visit www.onepointsurvey.com and locate the product you wish to purchase
- Find that item cheaper elsewhere
- Contact us on 0800 633 5131 or email@example.com
The Price Match Promise process may take 1-2 working days.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few conditions to our Price Match Promise: -
- The items you refer to must be identical
- The products in question must be brand new. Second hand, reconditioned, display stock or returned stock will not be considered for comparison.
- The product must be available to purchase online.
- Prices must fall within manufacturer's guidelines.