Our courses allow you to enhance your skills and knowledge on a wide range of subjects including:
- Cable Avoidance - 1 Day Course covering he reasons for using locators, the theory of locating services and safe systems of work covered in HSG47.
- Setting & Levelling - 2 Day course designed for site managers, foremen, supervisors and trainees who are required to level points and set out defined heights for construction and civil engineering work.
- Data Logging & Processing - 1 Day course intended for engineers and those involved in using total stations/EDM’s to survey and set out for construction and building work.
- GPS Awareness - 1 Day course suitable for those who have survey experience and require an appreciation of current and potential applications of Global Positioning Systems.
- Theodolite Setting Out - This 1 day course is aimed at staff with little or no theodolite experience, or as a refresher for those who have not used the equipment for sometime.
- Introduction to EDM - A 1 Day course for those who are involved in setting out and establishing survey control for construction and building work
- Familiarization for Sokkia/Leica Instruments - 1 day course designed for engineers and others who are not familiar with Sokkia/Leica total stations.
- Site Survey & Setting Out - 5 Day course designed for engineering staff, who may have graduated from university with some instrument knowledge but little practical experience.
This is just a handful of our course options - visit our training page to see more!
General Course Information
Each course can be carried out on your premises, site or in our training room and range from 1 to 5 days. In this time you will be trained by one of our fully qualified trainers.
Candidates on cable avoidance or train the trainer courses are issued with a certificate of competency which is supported by individual manufacturers.
Our trainer's industrial experience includes many years as a land surveyor working in the UK and Overseas, involving topographic surveys, building surveys and setting out; and eight years technical / software support, and running training courses for Sokkia.
We cover a vast range of training areas but we can also design a tailor made course to suit your specific needs if no other meet your requirements!
If you would like to discuss individual course needs please get in touch today.
If you have any queries feel free to contact us.
One of our experienced team will be happy to help
Phone: 0800 633 5131